Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Call




Wow, I was so over the moon when I saw that My Creative Time was having a Design Team Call I knew I wanted to try out since I so so love all her stamp sets. So all week I've been thinking of what my project was going to be. Well the problem when you over think things is that you rarely come up with any good ideas. So come Friday I had pretty much gave up on trying out since I couldn't think of anything that would be My Creative Time worthy, but then I remembered I needed to make treat bags for my coworkers for Halloween and just like that I knew exactly what I wanted to make.

Lucy

9 comments:

  1. What great treat bags! Your co-workers will love them! BTW...that's what I do - instead of trying to come up with something specific for a challenge...I try to make a project I need and then tailor it to the challenge - helps me when I get the crafter's block lol. Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- wish I was a co-worker to get this cute treat bag. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute treat bag! I love hello kitty:) Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got a chance to enter. This is a great treat bag. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bag. I love how you used Emma's stamps on there too. They look just darling! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute bag!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet treat bags...the stamps are used perfectly! I love my Hello Kitty cart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness this is so super cute!! I love how you used Emma's stamps! good luck on the DT call

    Micia

    ReplyDelete